Fodor's England 2014
Bayside Brasserie Review
With its gorgeous view over Cardiff Bay, this undeniably romantic restaurant is one of the most popular in Cardiff. The classic bistro menu has few surprises, but the kitchen serves up some tasty fare. Fish is a particular specialty—start with an appetizer of mussels, scallops, or smoked salmon before moving on to fillet of sea bass stuffed with citrus fruit, or a simple Welsh sirloin from the grill. The extensive wine list includes organic and fair-trade labels.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
My sister and I are packing light for a spring trip, just three weeks to travel day. Read more
· News & Features
Apparently the UK loves sleeping in trees—the treehouse hotel trend has swept the region, making ... Read more
Lush and rugged Wales is never more inviting than when summer temps get to the point of stifling back... Read more
We don't want to make you upset, but the season finale of Downton Abbey (in the US anyway) is this Sunday.... Read more