- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Kenan Çorba & Izgara
Kenan Çorba & Izgara Review
This popular spot just opposite the Aya Sofya specializes in soups and beans. İşkembe (tripe soup) is probably best for those who are into experimenting—you'll either hate it or love it—but the beans with sliced Turkish pastrami and rice, accompanied by tiny pickled peppers, is hard to beat. The restaurant opens early, at 5 am, but don't plan on a later dinner—it closes at 8 pm.
- Address: Atatürk Cad. 93/B, İznik, 16860
- Phone: 0224/757–0235
- Location: İznik
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
I am in the planning stages of a trip that I would like to take in October 2014 to Istanbul and Athens. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more