- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Zenger Paşa Konağı
Zenger Paşa Konağı Review
Several levels of this restored 18th-century Ottoman mansion in the citadel offer panoramic city views. The décor throughout is rustic and the selection of mezes and kebabs broad. One highlight is the saç kavurma, a meat dish cooked over an alcohol flame as you watch. The restaurant also makes a tasty village-style flatbread called bazlama. There is live Turkish music every night but Sunday, and although the place has an undeniably touristy side, it's also popular with locals.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
It is 10:15PM in this part of the globe. Read more
My wife, Joanne and I (from London, Ontario, Canada) went on our first "Bus Tour" and our first tour organized by Gate 1 Travel through a recommendation of a friend, Larry (from North Carolina) in late Read more
I have a trip planned in September to Turkey with two friends. The topic of tipping, when, to whom, and how much, has become such a talked about subject that I am now totally confused.
The subjec Read more
· News & Features
Welcome to Argos in Cappadocia—a hotel the likes of which you've never seen. ... Read more
There is no other country on earth that is such a juxtaposition of contrasts, and there’s no time... Read more