- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
ZVV, the tram service in Zürich, is swift and punctual. It runs from 5:30 am to midnight, every 6 minutes at peak hours and every 12 minutes at other times. All-day passes cost 8.60 SF and can be purchased from the same vending machines at the stops that post maps and sell one-ride tickets; you must buy your ticket before you board. Free route plans are available from VBZ Züri-Linie (Zürich Public Transport) offices, located at major crossroads (Paradeplatz, Bellevue, Central, Limmatplatz). Stops are clearly signposted.
ZVV. 0848/988988. www.zvv.ch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's