- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- convenient ski location
- personalized service
- long walk from the town center
- breakfast only—no restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Suitehotel Zurbriggen Review
Sleeping under the roof of Olympic medalist Pirmin Zurbriggen's hotel may not make you a better skier, but the view will elicit dreams of starting gates and downhill races. Flexible configurations with fully stocked kitchenettes can sleep a couple or expand to include a pack of friends. Near the cable car to Matterhorn Glacier Paradise, this ultramodern larch-wood-and-glass structure has plenty of tech amenities, including flat-screen TVs, Wi-Fi, and CD players.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more