- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Although its narrow waterfront streets are crowded with tourists, the tiny historic village of Gandria still merits a visit, either by boat or by car. Gandria clings vertiginously to the steep hillside; its many stairways and passageways lined with flower-filled balconies hang directly over open water. Souvenir and crafts shops now fill its backstreet nooks, but the ambience of an ancient fishing village remains.
Gandria at a Glance
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's