- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- affordable place with five-star views
- central location
- no spa or restaurant
- bathrooms are a bit dark
Check Rates from our Partners
Set in the town center, this delightful little hotel shares the Kulm's lovely mountain views, but not its prices. Details like sgraffiti, carved ceilings, and fine darkened pine in some rooms preserve the best from its earlier days. The big corner guest rooms deserve their higher price; back rooms are small, but all have tile baths. Front rooms have mountain and lake view, and some also have balconies. In the small sitting area, check out the collection of skiing trophies won by the owner's father, who used to run St. Moritz's ski school.
- Address: Via Veglia 14, (off Via Maistra) St. Moritz, Graubünden 7500 | Map It
- Phone: 081/8333137
- Website: www.languard-stmoritz.ch
- Location: St. Moritz
- 21 rooms, 1 suite..
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late Apr.–early June and mid-Oct.–early Dec.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just back less than a week ago from my 8 day/night solo trip to Bern.
Stayed in a 333 year-old building apartment (VRBO) a half block from Bern's famous Muenster and half a block from Clock Tower.
Had sun, Read more
There is no way our trip would have been so enjoyable without the suggestions from the fodor community so a BIGGGGG thank you!
Here is the link to our blog which is slow but sure!
http://talesoftwoglobetrotters.blogspot.com/ Read more
·Austria Forum, Belgium Forum, Czech Republic Forum, France Forum, Germany Forum, Italy Forum, Luxembourg Forum, Netherlands Forum, Switzerland Forum
Hi everyone! Read more
· News & Features
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more
Starting in the sun-splashed coast of the French Riviera, a road trip is one of the most stunning and... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more