- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- affordable place with five-star views
- central location
- no spa or restaurant
- bathrooms are a bit dark
Check Rates from our Partners
Set in the town center, this delightful little hotel shares the Kulm's lovely mountain views, but not its prices. Details like sgraffiti, carved ceilings, and fine darkened pine in some rooms preserve the best from its earlier days. The big corner guest rooms deserve their higher price; back rooms are small, but all have tile baths. Front rooms have mountain and lake view, and some also have balconies. In the small sitting area, check out the collection of skiing trophies won by the owner's father, who used to run St. Moritz's ski school.
- Address: Via Veglia 14, (off Via Maistra) St. Moritz, Graubünden 7500 | Map It
- Phone: 081/8333137
- Website: www.languard-stmoritz.ch
- Location: St. Moritz
- 21 rooms, 1 suite..
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed late Apr.–early June and mid-Oct.–early Dec.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Need advice for my trip - 19 May - 3 June 2014.
Fly into Amsterdam and leave from Vienna.
Beginning at Amsterdam, my wife and I would like to travel by train and the 2 must visit place are Zermatt, Salszburgh. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more