- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- beautiful location and views
- state-of-the-art ski facilities
- 25-meter pool
- not for anyone who hates dress codes
- traditional decor of muted browns and dark greens may not be to everyone's liking
Check Rates from our Partners
Suvretta House Review
The Suvretta House encourages visitors to embrace its unique location outside the village and stupendous views of Piz Corvatsch and the Silvaplana Lake, as well as to take advantage of the indoor ski center, rental facilities and ski school, and private access to the Corvilgia slopes just outside the front door. In the health complex you can soak in an outdoor hot tub (even in winter); there's also a driving range and a four-hole golf course. All rooms now have flat-screen TVs with free access to pay-per-view and satellite channels, and DVD players can be borrowed from the front desk. Jacket and tie are requested after 7 pm in the lobby and main dining room, but the casual downstairs area reserved for guests has English-style lounges and an informal restaurant, the Suvretta Stube.
- Address: Via Chasellas 1, St. Moritz-Suvretta, Graubünden 7500 | Map It
- Phone: 081/8363636
- Website: www.suvrettahouse.ch
- Location: St. Moritz
- 134 rooms, 37 junior suites, 10 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Apr.–June and Sept.–early Dec.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Anyone who had driven or taken buses up and over the Alps instead of tunneling below them will know how awesome some of Switzerland's Alpine passes are. Read more
In early September 2013, we had a trip to Europe, covering 14 cities in 15 days. Read more
We will be making a 5-day trip to Switzerland during the last week of May, traveling from Geneva to Zurich. Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more