- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
At a Glance
- beautiful location and views
- state-of-the-art ski facilities
- 25-meter pool
- not for anyone who hates dress codes
- traditional decor of muted browns and dark greens may not be to everyone's liking
Check Rates from our Partners
Suvretta House Review
The Suvretta House encourages visitors to embrace its unique location outside the village and stupendous views of Piz Corvatsch and the Silvaplana Lake, as well as to take advantage of the indoor ski center, rental facilities and ski school, and private access to the Corvilgia slopes just outside the front door. In the health complex you can soak in an outdoor hot tub (even in winter); there's also a driving range and a four-hole golf course. All rooms now have flat-screen TVs with free access to pay-per-view and satellite channels, and DVD players can be borrowed from the front desk. Jacket and tie are requested after 7 pm in the lobby and main dining room, but the casual downstairs area reserved for guests has English-style lounges and an informal restaurant, the Suvretta Stube.
- Address: Via Chasellas 1, St. Moritz-Suvretta, Graubünden 7500 | Map It
- Phone: 081/8363636
- Website: www.suvrettahouse.ch
- Location: St. Moritz
- 134 rooms, 37 junior suites, 10 suites.
- Rate includes some meals.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Apr.–June and Sept.–early Dec.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Just back less than a week ago from my 8 day/night solo trip to Bern.
Stayed in a 333 year-old building apartment (VRBO) a half block from Bern's famous Muenster and half a block from Clock Tower.
Had sun, Read more
There is no way our trip would have been so enjoyable without the suggestions from the fodor community so a BIGGGGG thank you!
Here is the link to our blog which is slow but sure!
http://talesoftwoglobetrotters.blogspot.com/ Read more
Hi I need some help planning an itinerary for 3 families travelling to Europe for 6 weeks in 2014. Read more
· News & Features
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more
Starting in the sun-splashed coast of the French Riviera, a road trip is one of the most stunning and... Read more
The Swiss city of Basel is getting ready to host to the who's who of the art world yet again, with the... Read more