- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
- German Phrases
Young and old meet in this friendly, trendy place with a great big mural featuring the restaurant's specialty: chicken. Thanks to Herbert Max Wesner and his team, you can enjoy a simple charcoal-roasted, free-roaming bird on a bed of salad in mango sauce or a new take on the classic Cordon Bleu, with cheese and cherry tomatoes wrapped in bacon and pork and cooked on skewers. The large, shaded outdoor terrace with a bar playing hit music is a great place to cool off in the summer. The specials menu changes daily, and the popular lunchtime menu is a reasonable 21.50 SF, while the Sunday brunch will only set you back 24.50 SF.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Our journey to Zurich in 2012 was in keeping up with our tradition to ring in the New Year some where we have never visited. Read more
I planned my trip using this forum and thought I should pay it forward and hopefully help someone else out there who is planning a trip. Read more
Any last minute tips or suggestions...
Saas Fee (Switzerland)
5 days skiing
Paris (3 days)
London (3 days) Read more
· News & Features
Thick fondue, rolling green hills, well-preserved medieval towns—the canton of Fribourg in easte ... Read more
There's something wonderfully comforting about an old-school ski resort.... Read more
Switzerland may be best known for its frosty summits, but the tiny-yet-diverse country opens up in summertime... Read more