Fischmarkt (Fish Market)
Fischmarkt (Fish Market) Review
Fishmongers once kept their catches market-fresh on this square, whose fountain basin served as a sort of communal cooler. The fountain itself dates from 1390 and features figures of the Virgin Mary, St. Peter, and John the Baptist.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's