Gröna Lund Tivoli
Gröna Lund Tivoli Review
Smaller than Copenhagen's Tivoli or Göteborg's Liseberg, this amusement park has managed to retain much of its historical charm, while making room for some modern, hair-raising rides among the pleasure gardens, amusement arcades, and restaurants. If you're feeling especially daring, try the Power Tower. At 350 feet, it's one of Europe's tallest free-fall amusement-park rides and one of the best ways to see Stockholm, albeit for about three seconds, before you plummet. There isn't an adult who grew up in Stockholm who can't remember the annual excitement of Gröna Lund's April opening. Go and you will see why.
- Address: Allmänna Gränd 9, Djurgården, Stockholm, 115 21 | Map It
- Phone: 08/58750100
- Cost: SKr 100 (park entry only); rides and attractions priced separately
- Hours: Late Apr.–mid-Sept., daily. Hrs vary but are generally noon-11pm. Call ahead for specific information.
- Website: www.gronalund.com
- Location: Djurgården and Skansen
View deals in Stockholm for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More