- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
At a Glance
- clean and spacious
- best option for children in the area
- close to local attractions and amenities
- modern design lacks charm
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Aneto Review
The only four-star hotel in the area, the Aneto is handy for central Benasque and just a few minutes by car to mountain trails and skiing. It's also the most favorable for families, who appreciate the gardens and indoor pool. The design integrates the look of a classic mountain chalet with modern interior features, which, with an unusual bedroom layout, may not be to everyone's taste. Its light and airy café-bar looks out over the mountains and it has two restaurants, one serving traditional dishes, the other offering fusion cuisine.
- Address: Avenida de Francia 4, Benasque, 22440
- Phone: 974/551061
- Location: Benasque
- Rate includes no meals.
- Closed Sept.–Dec. Closed wk after Easter–mid-June.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
We are going to be in Madrid March 22-28. Read more