- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
At a Glance
- clean and spacious
- best option for children in the area
- close to local attractions and amenities
- modern design lacks charm
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Aneto Review
The only four-star hotel in the area, the Aneto is handy for central Benasque and just a few minutes by car to mountain trails and skiing. It's also the most favorable for families, who appreciate the gardens and indoor pool. The design integrates the look of a classic mountain chalet with modern interior features, which, with an unusual bedroom layout, may not be to everyone's taste. Its light and airy café-bar looks out over the mountains and it has two restaurants, one serving traditional dishes, the other offering fusion cuisine.
- Address: Avenida de Francia 4, Benasque, 22440
- Phone: 974/551061
- Location: Benasque
- Rate includes no meals.
- Closed Sept.–Dec. Closed wk after Easter–mid-June.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more