- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Can Po Review
This ancient, ivy-covered, Pyrenean stone–and–mortar farmhouse perched over a deep gully in nearby Rocabruna is famed for carefully prepared local dishes like vedella amb crema de ceps (veal in wild mushroom sauce) and the Catalan classic oca amb peres (goose stewed with pears). Try the civet de porc senglar (stewed wild boar) in season (winter) or any of the many varieties of wild mushrooms that find their way into the kitchen at this rustic mountain retreat.
- Address: Ctra. de Beget s/n, Rocabruna, 17586
- Phone: 972/741045
- Location: Beget
- Closed mid-Feb.–Mar. 1. and Mon.–Thurs. Oct.–Jul. (except public holidays); call ahead to check in low season.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
The only recent information about DCC was a post in October from IndyDad about his experiences. Read more