- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Can Po Review
This ancient, ivy-covered, Pyrenean stone–and–mortar farmhouse perched over a deep gully in nearby Rocabruna is famed for carefully prepared local dishes like vedella amb crema de ceps (veal in wild mushroom sauce) and the Catalan classic oca amb peres (goose stewed with pears). Try the civet de porc senglar (stewed wild boar) in season (winter) or any of the many varieties of wild mushrooms that find their way into the kitchen at this rustic mountain retreat.
- Address: Ctra. de Beget s/n, Rocabruna, 17586
- Phone: 972/741045
- Location: Beget
- Closed mid-Feb.–Mar. 1. and Mon.–Thurs. Oct.–Jul. (except public holidays); call ahead to check in low season.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more