- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Vino Mio Review
This Dutch-owned restaurant is well placed next to the Cervantes theater, and the menu is diverse and interesting, with dishes like "pasta rasta" (black tagliatelle with king prawns, arugula, and white wine) and the fillet steak with dried tomato, garlic, and olive butter. Vegetarians are well catered to with their own menu. But whatever your preferences, save room for the Guinness-and-chocolate cake, also available in the good-value weekday lunch menu (€12.50). Monthly art exhibitions and flamenco music every evening help add to the chic atmosphere.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Which town offers the best flamenco shows? Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more