- Enjoy the sun and sand Relax at any of the beaches; they're all free, though in summer there isn't much towel space.
- Soak up the atmosphere Spend a day in Málaga, Picasso’s birthplace, visiting the museums, exploring the old town, and strolling along the Palm Walkway in the port.
- Check out Puerto Banús Wine, dine, and celebrity-watch at the Costa's most luxurious and sophisticated port.
- Visit Cabo de Gata This protected natural reserve is one of the wildest and most beautiful stretches of coast in Spain.
- Shop for souvenirs Check out the weekly market in one of the Costa resorts to pick up bargain-price souvenirs, including ceramics.
FODOR'S GO LIST 2015
The top 25 places we think should be on every traveler's radar this year.More