- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Martín Berasategui Review
One of the top four restaurants in San Sebastián (along with Akelarre, Arzak, and Mugaritz), sure bets here include the lubina asada con jugo de habas, vainas, cebolletas y tallarines de chipirón (roast sea bass with juice of fava beans, green beans, baby onions, and cuttlefish shavings), and the salmón salvaje con pepino líquido y cebolleta a lost fruitos rojos y rábanos (wild salmon with liquid cucumber and spring onion, red fruits and radish), but go with whatever Martín suggests, especially if it's woodcock, pichón de Bresse (Bresse wood pigeon), or any other kind of game.
- Address: C. Loidi 4, Lasarte, 8 km (5 miles) south of town San Sebastián, 20160 | Map It
- Phone: 943/366471; 943/361599
- Website: www.martinberasategui.com
- Location: San Sebastián
- Reservations essential.
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon., Tues., and mid-Dec.–mid-Jan. No dinner Sun.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent 5 days based at Embalse de Alloz below the village of Lerate, about 10 miles south west of Estella. Read more
We spent 4 days in Picos de Europa, based near Potes. Read more
After countless hours within these forums, I’ve built a draft itinerary for our upcoming 5 week holiday in Europe next July/Aug (flying in and out from Paris)
For those that have experienced Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more