Fodor's Barcelona 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guides for FREE!
Eat Meat Review
As its name suggests, Eat Meat gallery likes to provoke and scandalize. The brainchild of the local painter Rai Escalé, this isn't principally a commercial gallery but a nonprofit cultural association designed to support the less conventional outgrowth of contemporary art (works are still for sale though). In short, Eat Meat deals with the darker corners of the human body and soul, illustrated aptly by the haunting works of young painters like Milos Koptak, Kinki Texas, or Eva Alonso. It caters to a narrowly defined taste, but if it's yours, there's no better place for a purchase.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I went on a 2 week trip to Spain - it was my first international trip and I was so terrified at first! I don't speak Spanish and I was sca... Read more
Hello everyone, Trip report of our May trip to Northwest Spain on http://rebeccasnyder.com/18-days-in-northwest-spain.htm. On our Co... Read more
Hi, fellow Fodorites, Our plans have suddenly changed due to some unexpected circumstances, and we need to make some QUICK decisi... Read more