- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Noel Barcelona Review
Cowboy boots of every imaginable style and color are on display at this stupendous surprise in midtown Barcelona. High heel, low heel, stilletto toe, round toe, higher, lower, hand-tooled or plain leather, this is said to be the finest collection of cowboy boots in Europe. Espadrilles and other kind of shoes are also available.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent 5 days based at Embalse de Alloz below the village of Lerate, about 10 miles south west of Estella. Read more
We spent 4 days in Picos de Europa, based near Potes. Read more
Beginning to reseach for our Europe trip for next year and have some questions.
We will be staying on Las Ramblas it looks like everything is very close it is safe to walk to the Sagrada Familia, Magic Read more
· News & Features
Few parts of the world rival Barcelona and its surrounds for richness of food, wine, culture, and scenery. ... Read more
Just because this sensuous Mediterranean city epitomizes Catalonian cool doesn't mean it's unsuitable... Read more
When Hollywood came calling, these 10 hotels were ready for their close-ups.... Read more