- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
La Sarga Review
Combining a cheerfully kitsch interior with spectacular views over the valley below, this formal restaurant with attentive service is popular among local businesspeople. The elaborate dishes include classics like setas en salsa de almendras (oyster mushrooms in an almond sauce) and alcachofas en salsa de romero (artichokes with rosemary). The generous menú del día ($$$) includes a bottle of house wine, and in the evening you can try the tapas menu ($), consisting of five 'design' tapas in generous portions.
- Address: Pl. del Mercado, Cazorla, 23470
- Phone: 953/721507
- Location: Cazorla
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Tues. No dinner Mon.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- Spain: 6-Night Trip with Airfare & Tours, $300 Off Friendly Planet Travel
Above is a blog that I hope will be entertaining and helpful to anyone who might be interested in backpacking across the continent. This is specifically for anyone who's Read more
And we're off! Read more
I will be traveling to Barcelona and Venice from California in June this year. Read more
· News & Features
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville. ... Read more