- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
El Choco Review
The city's most exciting restaurant, awarded a Michelin star in 2012, El Choco has renowned chef Kisko Garcia at the helm whipping up innovative dishes with a twist of traditional favorites such as cochinillo crujiente con crema de ajos y naranjas (crispy suckling pig with cream of garlic and oranges) and atún fresco de Almadraba que quiso ser cerdo ibérico (traditionally-caught fresh tuna that wished it were an Iberian pig -fresh tuna cooked in pork stock and roasted on an oak log fire). The fresh Gellardeau oysters served with Iberian ham and cream of avocado are a highly-acclaimed starter. The restaurant has a minimalist interior, with charcoal-color walls and glossy parquet floors. El Choco is outside the city center to the east and not easy to find, so take a taxi.
- Address: Compositor Serrano Lucena 14, Centro, Córdoba, 14003
- Phone: 957/264863
- Location: Córdoba
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Mon. No dinner Sun.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Hi -- I'm thinking about renting an apartment in Borne, and am wondering about safety. Read more
· News & Features
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spai ... Read more
A must-see in Spain is the annual Feria, or April Fair, taking place from April 24th to the 29th in Seville.... Read more