Top Reasons to Go to Andalusia
Appreciate exquisite architecture: Granada's Alhambra and Córdoba's Mezquita are two of Spain's—if not the world's—most impressive sites.
Dance the flamenco: "Olé" deep into the night at a heel-clicking flamenco performance in Jerez de la Frontera, the "cradle of flamenco."
Admire priceless paintings: Bask in the golden age of Spanish art at Seville's Museo de Bellas Artes.
Eat tapas: Try a little bit of everything on an evening tapas crawl.
Celebrate: Celebrate Semana Santa (Holy Week) with rich festivities in Granada, Córdoba, or Seville.
Visit the white villages: Enjoy the simple beauty of a bygone age by exploring the gleamingpueblos blancos. pueblos blancos.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's