- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's See It Scotland, 4th Edition
Loch Druidibeg National Nature Reserve
Loch Druidibeg National Nature Reserve Review
One of only two remaining British native—that is, nonmigrating—populations of greylag geese make their home at Loch Druidibeg National Nature Reserve in a fresh and brackish loch environment. Stop at the warden's office for information about access and nature trails.
- Address: Off A865, South Uist, HS8 5RS
- Phone: 01870/620238
- Location: South Uist
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Okay, this is my first time posting on here, I have read plenty of threads and the advice y'all have given other people has been so helpful in planning/refining potential itineraries for this trip.
So, Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more