- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
Rolling Stone Review
What's considered by many to be Moscow's best night out presents an eclectic mix of all the best bits of the city's unique nightlife: bar-top dancing, creative cocktails, a huge roof terrace, and, of course, rigid face control. Some 3,000 clubbers are said to pass through this joint on an average weekend, so expect to have to wait to get in.
- Address: 3 nab. Bolotnaya, bldg. 1 Zamoskvoreche, Moscow, 119072
- Phone: 495/504–0932
- Metro: Kropotkinskaya.
- Location: Zamoskvoreche
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more