- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Moscow & St. Petersburg
Katerina–City (Katerina Siti)
At a Glance
- tasty breakfast (extra)
- complimentary coffee and minibar
- businesslike and functional
Check Rates from our Partners
Katerina–City (Katerina Siti) Review
Comfortable, modern rooms occupy this renovated prerevolutionary mansion and a modern eight-story annex, complemented by nice views and friendly service. Dark-blue furniture contrasts smartly with the yellow-fabric-covered walls, which are lined with watercolors. A fully stocked—and free!—minibar is a pleasant extra. Staff is friendly and helpful, views of the picturesque Moskva River and New Savior Monastery are splendid, and the on-site Stockholm restaurant, serving traditional Scandinavian and Russian cuisine, is a big plus.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
You guys were very helpful while planning, and during, our last trip (7 weeks to Turkey and Greece last spring), so I'd like your thoughts and suggestions while planning our next trip.
We're planning Read more
· News & Features
Theme restaurants around the world are racing to one-up each other, in hopes of debuting something outlandish ... Read more
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky... Read more
Earlier this summer, a a 19th Century royal palace in Russia's capital city of St.... Read more