- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Bairro Alto Hotel
At a Glance
- cutting-edge design, central location, attentive staff
- some small rooms, few amenities for business travelers
Check Rates from our Partners
Bairro Alto Hotel Review
Lisbon's first contemporary boutique hotel, with sleek contemporary design, "the BA" is in the heart of the city. In the guest rooms the color scheme and atmosphere reflects the traditional Lisbon streets outside. The best are on the upper floors facing Praça Luis de Camões; don't worry about street noise, as double-glazed windows keep things quiet. In the popular Flores restaurant, the menu fuses traditional and modern flavors. The rooftop terrace bar, which overlooks the Rio Tejo and Ponte 25 de Abril, is a photographer's dream.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Lisbon April 2014
The background- Company sponsored trip so most was pre-arranged and planned for us, including:
Hotel -Pestana Palace
Flights- US Airways Atlanta to Philadelphia ; Philadelphia to Lisbon-same Read more
A big thank you to all who have contributed to the Azores forum. Read more
Hi, We are landing in Lisbon in end of May and flying back from Lisbon after 9 days.
I read lots of posts that cover lisbon and porto but we will be traveling with small kids.
We want to spend time in Libso Read more
· News & Features
Lisbon is one of the coolest European capitals. ... Read more
A sleek, new hotel has arrived in Lisbon's oldest neighborhood, Alfama.... Read more
There are many more than just eight reasons to visit Portugal at any given time, but with a sweep of rece... Read more