- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- espresso machines in all rooms
- metro station out front
- garden a real downtown oasis
- area has little to offer at night
- free Internet access only in business center
- public areas often overrun by conferences
Check Rates from our Partners
Tivoli Lisboa Review
There's enough marble in the public areas to make you fear for the future supply of the stone, but grandness gives way to comfort in the rooms, which are characterized by stylish, dark-wood, well-equipped bathrooms and a moderate amount of space. Smoking rooms are available. In warmer months the leafy garden with pool offer respite from the bustling city, while the top-floor Sky Bar hosts open-air cinema sessions and DJ nights. It and the adjoining Terraço restaurant present wonderful river and city views. A filling morning buffet is served in the Brasserie Flo, off the lobby, which also serves light gourmet meals.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $168 & up -- Portugal: 5-Star Lisbon Hotel thru Summer Sofitel Lisbon Liberdade
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line
we have spent 17 wonderful days on the islands Sao Miguel, Sao Jorge and Pico in the Azores (Portugal) and I would like to share my trip report with lots of photos with you.
Hope you enjoy:
Portugal, Trip Report 21-30 April 2013
I am a widely traveled senior citizen (78), US born, now retired, and have visited all continents except Antarctica. Read more
We have the possibility of going to either Lisbon or Seville for 4 days (in Januray!).
I haven't been to any of the two cities before.
Which one of the places would you recommend?
Thank you. Read more
· News & Features
There are many more than just eight reasons to visit Portugal at any given time, but with a sweep of rece ... Read more
As the temperatures start to drop, our minds wander to winter escapes—whether that means hitting... Read more
Portugal is so hot right now.... Read more