- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ulica Kanonicza Review
This street, which leads from almost the center of town to the foot of Wawel Hill, is considered by some the most beautiful street in Europe. Most of the houses here date from the 14th and 15th centuries, although they were "modernized" in Renaissance or later styles. The street was named for the many canons of Wawel Cathedral who have lived here, including Pope John Paul II, who lived in the Chapter House at No. 19 and later in the late-16th-century Dean's House at No. 21.
Muzeum Archidiecezjalne. The Chapter House is now the Muzeum Archidiecezjalne, displaying 13th-century paintings and other art belonging to the archdiocese, not to mention Pope John Paul II's former room. ul. Kanonicza 19-21, 31-002. 012/421–89–63. zł 5. Tues.–Fri. 10–4, Sat.–Sun. 10–3.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In the Easter holidays in 2013 we decided to go on a road trip in Europe, and picked out some countries. Read more
Last year me and my friends decided to take a trip to Europe, but not the more touristy western part of the continent, but the lesser traveled Eastern part of the same. Read more
I will be put up in Poland for a month. Read more
· News & Features
Everyone knows Europe's heavy-hitters.... Read more
Author and actress Dagmara Dominczyk takes her family to her native Poland on the regular, so when i... Read more
This might just be the best cruise ship you've never heard of.... Read more