First Hotel Marin
At a Glance
- stylish rooms
- helpful staff
- good deals in off-peak season
- some rooms can be noisy in summer
Check Rates from our Partners
First Hotel Marin Review
On the harborside near Bryggen stands an elegant brick building that once housed one of Bergen's largest print shops; now it's a business hotel within walking distance of the city's buses, ferries, and trains. Every room has a bathtub and is decorated in yellows and blues, with oak furniture and hardwood floors. Some rooms feature original artwork from local artists. The penthouse suites have magnificent views of Bergen.
- Address: Rosenkrantzgt. 8, Bryggen, Bergen, 5003 | Map It
- Phone: /53–05–15–00
- Website: www.firsthotels.com/Our-hotels/Hotels-in-Norway/Bergen/First-Hotel-Marin
- Location: Bryggen and Nordnes
- 152 rooms, 25 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.