- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
First Hotel Marin
At a Glance
- stylish rooms
- helpful staff
- good deals in off-peak season
- some rooms can be noisy in summer
Check Rates from our Partners
First Hotel Marin Review
On the harborside near Bryggen stands an elegant brick building that once housed one of Bergen's largest print shops; now it's a business hotel within walking distance of the city's buses, ferries, and trains. Every room has a bathtub and is decorated in yellows and blues, with oak furniture and hardwood floors. Some rooms feature original artwork from local artists. The penthouse suites have magnificent views of Bergen.
- Address: Rosenkrantzgt. 8, Bryggen, Bergen, 5003 | Map It
- Phone: 53–05–15–00
- Website: www.firsthotels.com/Our-hotels/Hotels-in-Norway/Bergen/First-Hotel-Marin
- Location: Bryggen and Nordnes
- 152 rooms, 25 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
During my planning phase, many Fodorites were very helpful and encouraging, as always! Read more
We just got back from Tromso after 8 wonderful days of chasing the lights. Read more
We will be in Alesund for 2 days. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities." ... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more