- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
First Hotel Marin
At a Glance
- stylish rooms
- helpful staff
- good deals in off-peak season
- some rooms can be noisy in summer
Check Rates from our Partners
First Hotel Marin Review
On the harborside near Bryggen stands an elegant brick building that once housed one of Bergen's largest print shops; now it's a business hotel within walking distance of the city's buses, ferries, and trains. Every room has a bathtub and is decorated in yellows and blues, with oak furniture and hardwood floors. Some rooms feature original artwork from local artists. The penthouse suites have magnificent views of Bergen.
- Address: Rosenkrantzgt. 8, Bryggen, Bergen, 5003 | Map It
- Phone: 53-05-15-00
- Website: www.firsthotels.com/Our-hotels/Hotels-in-Norway/Bergen/First-Hotel-Marin
- Location: Bryggen and Nordnes
- 152 rooms, 25 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Jun deal: Radisson Blu Norge Fr $312+/Nt Expedia
- $241 & Up: Radisson Blu Royal , Bergen 4-Star Hotel in Bergen Save with Expedia, $26/night less
we have spent magnificent 10 days on the Lofoten Islands last winter to enjoy the winter landscape and to see and photograph the northern lights once again.
I have posted a travelogue on my (non-commercial) Read more
My film “Vikings, Tivoli and Trolls” presents the highlights of Denmark, Sweden and Norway, starring Copenhagen’s colorful Nyhavn Canal, entertainment at the Tivoli amusement park; Stockholm’s Read more
My husband and I will be in Finland for two days in August, and would like to spend a week to 10 days in Norway. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities."... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more