- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
First Hotel Marin
At a Glance
- stylish rooms
- helpful staff
- good deals in off-peak season
- some rooms can be noisy in summer
Check Rates from our Partners
First Hotel Marin Review
On the harborside near Bryggen stands an elegant brick building that once housed one of Bergen's largest print shops; now it's a business hotel within walking distance of the city's buses, ferries, and trains. Every room has a bathtub and is decorated in yellows and blues, with oak furniture and hardwood floors. Some rooms feature original artwork from local artists. The penthouse suites have magnificent views of Bergen.
- Address: Rosenkrantzgt. 8, Bryggen, Bergen, 5003 | Map It
- Phone: 53–05–15–00
- Website: www.firsthotels.com/Our-hotels/Hotels-in-Norway/Bergen/First-Hotel-Marin
- Location: Bryggen and Nordnes
- 152 rooms, 25 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
It was never my intention to do this trip three years running. Read more
It has been a while since my last update and I’m still working on trip reports from Washington DC, Seoul in Korea, Bali in Indonesia and Courmayeur in Italy – but at the moment I have finished Read more
We are planning a driving trip in Norway and are wondering when the best time of year to go is. Read more
· News & Features
Norway's capital tops lots of lists, usually of "the world's most expensive cities."... Read more
The promise of chilly temps tends to send us all indoors.... Read more
There's a new character in town.... Read more