- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Ramore Wine Bar
Ramore Wine Bar Review
Options abound at this spot with panoramic views of Portrush's attractive harbor. The wine bar serves nibbles and contemporary cuisine along with fine wines. The Oriental Restaurant offers two- and three-course menus with such dishes as chilli monkfish, salmon teriyaki, and sweet and sour scampi. The more informal Harbour Bistro serves the basics, including burgers and chicken and ham pie, and the Coast Restaurant specializes in pizzas and pasta. Also on-site are a bar and a lounge with live or DJ music.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more