Stari Mlini Review
This old mill on the Ljuta River dates back to 1670 and is in the neighboring village of Ljuta, 7 km (4 miles) down the coastal road from Perast. It has been authentically restored and made into a rustic but rather expensive restaurant offering excellent food with an emphasis on fish. Try the crni rižot. In summer, outdoor tables are set up along the river (which is more of a stream these days).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's