- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
At a Glance
- airy rooms
- convenient San Marco location
- good for families
- the intimacy of a family B&B is not for everyone
- canal noise, especially from singing gondoliers
Check Rates from our Partners
Al Teatro Review
The renovated home of owners Fabio and Eleonora behind the Fenice Opera House offers three spacious, comfortable, and conscientiously appointed rooms. Each has its own private bath and overlooks a gondola-filled canal; the largest room has a broad balcony. An ample breakfast (served at a common table) and exceptional service make Al Teatro an excellent value and a relaxing choice in the sometimes-frenetic San Marco atmosphere. Book well in advance.
- Address: Fondamenta della Fenice, San Marco 2554, San Marco, Venice, 30124 | Map It
- Phone: 041/2776191
- Website: www.bedandbreakfastalteatro.com
- Vaporetto: Vaporetto: Santa Maria del Giglio.
- Location: San Marco
- 3 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After we left Urbino, we drove to Fabriano. Read more
We've rented out our house for another three months and have hit the road. Read more
After countless hours within these forums, I’ve built a draft itinerary for our upcoming 5 week holiday in Europe next July/Aug (flying in and out from Paris)
For those that have experienced Read more
· News & Features
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players... Read more
Oceania Cruises has got something unique in store: a world cruise that embarks in the summertime instead... Read more
Whether its Spicy Alligator Fritters or Broiled Lobster Maine Lobster that you're after, Carnival's new... Read more