- Landmarks The Rialto bridge and Palazzo Ducale are simply unforgettable.
- Festivals Carnevale and the Biennale are celebrations of art, film, music, and dance.
- Art Titian, Tintoretto, and Tiepolo, as well as contemporary artists, are represented.
- Seafood Fish so fresh many restaurants boast they don't even own a refrigerator.
- Churches The Basilica di San Marco and Santa Maria della Salute are two of many.
- Shopping Spectacular masks, candy-colored glass, paper goods, lace, and linens.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More