- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
Hotel al Ponte Mocenigo
At a Glance
- enchanting courtyard
- water access
- friendly and helpful staff
- free Wi-Fi
- beds are on the hard side
- standard rooms are small
- rooms in the annex can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel al Ponte Mocenigo Review
A columned courtyard welcomes you to this elegant, charming palazzo, former home of the Santa Croce branch of the Mocenigo family (which has a few doges in its past), and the canopied beds, striped damask fabrics, lustrous terrazzo flooring, and gilt-accented furnishings keep the sense of Venice's past strong in the guest rooms. The meticulously renovated interior incorporates a number of distinctive architectural elements such as open-beam ceilings, fireplaces transformed into writing nooks, and Murano chandeliers, while the courtyard offers an ideal ambience for breakfast or an aperitivo. A Turkish sauna is nice for unwinding after a day of seeing sights. The hotel is located on a side canal convenient to any number of sights, cafés, restaurants, and shops. It's very popular, so book well in advance.
- Address: Fondamento de Rimpeto a Ca' Mocenigo, Santa Croce 2063, Santa Croce, Venice, 30135 | Map It
- Phone: 041/5244797
- Website: www.alpontemocenigo.com
- Vaporetto: Vaporetto: San Stae.
- Location: Santa Croce
- 10 rooms, 1 junior suite.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
Staying in Rome for 5 nights, family of 5. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more