- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
Hotel al Ponte Mocenigo
At a Glance
- enchanting courtyard
- water access
- friendly and helpful staff
- free Wi-Fi
- beds are on the hard side
- standard rooms are small
- rooms in the annex can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel al Ponte Mocenigo Review
A columned courtyard welcomes you to this elegant, charming palazzo, former home of the Santa Croce branch of the Mocenigo family (which has a few doges in its past), and the canopied beds, striped damask fabrics, lustrous terrazzo flooring, and gilt-accented furnishings keep the sense of Venice's past strong in the guest rooms. The meticulously renovated interior incorporates a number of distinctive architectural elements such as open-beam ceilings, fireplaces transformed into writing nooks, and Murano chandeliers, while the courtyard offers an ideal ambience for breakfast or an aperitivo. A Turkish sauna is nice for unwinding after a day of seeing sights. The hotel is located on a side canal convenient to any number of sights, cafés, restaurants, and shops. It's very popular, so book well in advance.
- Address: Fondamento de Rimpeto a Ca' Mocenigo, Santa Croce 2063, Santa Croce, Venice, 30135 | Map It
- Phone: 041/5244797
- Website: www.alpontemocenigo.com
- Vaporetto: Vaporetto: San Stae.
- Location: Santa Croce
- 10 rooms, 1 junior suite.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
After a fabulous vacation in Rome in November 2013, I was having a hard time getting the city out of my mind. Read more
Just wanted to thank everyone for their help for my planned Sicily trip - sadly my Mum took sick and I've had to call the whole thing off! Read more
I am planning my first overseas trip to Europe. Read more
· News & Features
Navigate the chaotic street food scene of Ho Chi Minh City like a pro with our quick guide to no-fuss ... Read more
Come for the beautiful architecture and stay for the vibrant local culture.... Read more
A look at ultra-luxurious airline accomodations and a fascinating visual breakdown of literary storytelling are... Read more