- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
At a Glance
- intimate, romantic atmosphere
- free Wi-Fi
- Some rooms are small, and some can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
A stylish yet intimate retreat tucked away on a quiet calle midway between Piazza San Marco and the Accademia Bridge offers exquisite rooms decorated with original furnishings and tapestries from the Meditteranean and Far East. In the warmer months, breakfast is served in the charming inner courtyard. In the winter, a roaring fireplace greets those who wish to quietly read in the sitting room. The hotel organizes art exhibitions on its main floor every few months, giving visitors who are around during an opening reception, the opportunity to meet local and international artists.
- Address: Calle del Dose, off of Campo San Maurizio, San Marco 2683/84, San Marco, Venice, 30124 | Map It
- Phone: 041/2413765
- Website: www.novecento.biz
- Vaporetto: Vaporetto: Santa Maria del Giglio.
- Location: San Marco
- 9 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We drove to the Hotel Bonconte in Urbino - another hotel not easy to find. Read more
Just returned from a fabulous 2 1/2 weeks in Le Marche, ending with 4 days in Rome.
We arrived at Fiumicino at about 2pm. We didn't want to go into Rome - just rent a car and head north. The first nigh Read more
My fiance and I are planning our honeymoon departing NYC May 26th and coming back around June 11th (dates flexible). We are looking to relax, not rush, wander old streets, sit outside and ea Read more
· News & Features
From milk and cookies to a full-on Christmas tree (with the option to decorate it yourself), hotels are... Read more
As 2013 comes to a close, there's no slowing down for the Bay Area's restaurant scene.... Read more
Visit the mysterious Land of the Golden Pagodas—Myanmar—with AmaWaterways, starting in Novembe... Read more