- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
Fodor's Essential Italy
At a Glance
- intimate, romantic atmosphere
- free Wi-Fi
- Some rooms are small, and some can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
A stylish yet intimate retreat tucked away on a quiet calle midway between Piazza San Marco and the Accademia Bridge offers exquisite rooms decorated with original furnishings and tapestries from the Meditteranean and Far East. In the warmer months, breakfast is served in the charming inner courtyard. In the winter, a roaring fireplace greets those who wish to quietly read in the sitting room. The hotel organizes art exhibitions on its main floor every few months, giving visitors who are around during an opening reception, the opportunity to meet local and international artists.
- Address: Calle del Dose, off of Campo San Maurizio, San Marco 2683/84, San Marco, Venice, 30124 | Map It
- Phone: 041/2413765
- Website: www.novecento.biz
- Vaporetto: Vaporetto: Santa Maria del Giglio.
- Location: San Marco
- 9 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
February 2014 Sicily Trip Report
We found February an excellent time to travel to Sicily. Read more
Well, here we are finally in Sorrento. Read more
My DH and I would love to do a little exploring next March or October. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more