- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Italian Phrases
At a Glance
- intimate, romantic atmosphere
- free Wi-Fi
- Some rooms are small, and some can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
A stylish yet intimate retreat tucked away on a quiet calle midway between Piazza San Marco and the Accademia Bridge offers exquisite rooms decorated with original furnishings and tapestries from the Meditteranean and Far East. In the warmer months, breakfast is served in the charming inner courtyard. In the winter, a roaring fireplace greets those who wish to quietly read in the sitting room. The hotel organizes art exhibitions on its main floor every few months, giving visitors who are around during an opening reception, the opportunity to meet local and international artists.
- Address: Calle del Dose, off of Campo San Maurizio, San Marco 2683/84, San Marco, Venice, 30124 | Map It
- Phone: 041/2413765
- Website: www.novecento.biz
- Vaporetto: Vaporetto: Santa Maria del Giglio.
- Location: San Marco
- 9 rooms.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
After we left Urbino, we drove to Fabriano. Read more
We've rented out our house for another three months and have hit the road. Read more
Is it customary to leave a gratuity for the chambermaids in Europe? Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more