At a Glance
- intimate, romantic atmosphere
- free Wi-Fi
- Some rooms are small, and some can be noisy
Check Rates from our Partners
A stylish yet intimate retreat tucked away on a quiet calle midway between Piazza San Marco and the Accademia Bridge offers exquisite rooms decorated with original furnishings and tapestries from the Meditteranean and Far East. In the warmer months, breakfast is served in the charming inner courtyard. In the winter, a roaring fireplace greets those who wish to quietly read in the sitting room. The hotel organizes art exhibitions on its main floor every few months, giving visitors who are around during an opening reception, the opportunity to meet local and international artists.
- Address: Calle del Dose, off of Campo San Maurizio, San Marco 2683/84, San Marco, Venice, 30124 | Map It
- Phone: 041/2413765
- Website: www.novecento.biz
- Subway: Vaporetto: Santa Maria del Giglio
- Location: San Marco
- 9 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.