- Walking the Cinque Terre Hike the famous Cinque Terre trails past gravity-defying vineyards, rock-perched villages, and the deep blue sea.
- Portofino See the world through rose-tinted sunglasses at this glamorous little harbor village.
- Genoa's historical center and port From the palaces of Via Garibaldi to the labyrinthine backstreets of the old city to the world-class aquarium, the city is full of surprising delights.
- Giardini Botanici Hanbury A spectacular natural setting harbors one of Italy's largest, most exotic botanical gardens.
- Pesto The basil-rich sauce was invented in Liguria, and it's never been equaled elsewhere.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More