- Lake Como, one of the most beautiful lakes in the world Ferries crisscross the waters, taking you from picture-book villages to stately villas to Edenic gardens, all backdropped in the distance by the snowcapped Alps.
- Leonardo’s Last Supper Behold one of the world's most famous works of art for yourself.
- The sky’s no limit A funicular ride in Bergamo whisks you up to the magnificent medieval city.
- Milan alla Moda As you window-shop the afternoon away in Milan’s Quadrilatero shopping district, catch a glimpse of fashion's latest trends.
- A night at La Scala What the Louvre is to art, Milan’s La Scala is to the world of opera.
Need trip ideas? Check out our curated collections of destinations around the globe.More