- Lake Como, one of the most beautiful lakes in the world Ferries crisscross the waters, taking you from picture-book villages to stately villas to Edenic gardens, all backdropped in the distance by the snowcapped Alps.
- Leonardo’s Last Supper Behold one of the world's most famous works of art for yourself.
- The sky’s no limit A funicular ride in Bergamo whisks you up to the magnificent medieval city.
- Milan alla Moda As you window-shop the afternoon away in Milan’s Quadrilatero shopping district, catch a glimpse of fashion's latest trends.
- A night at La Scala What the Louvre is to art, Milan’s La Scala is to the world of opera.
80° BY THE SEA
Looking for a beach vacation? Let us help you find the right spot.More