- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Aer Arann flies between Waterford City and London's Luton and Southend Airports. There are also flights to Manchester, Birmingham, and Lorient in France in summer. Waterford Regional Airport is on the Waterford–Ballymacaw road in Killowen. Waterford City is less than 10 km (6 miles) from the airport. A hackney cab from the airport into Waterford City costs approximately €18.
Aer Lingus Regional (www.aerarann.com.)
Waterford Airport (www.waterfordairport.ie.)
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's