- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
A little resort made of white limestone, Carnlough overlooks a small harbor that is surrounded by stone walls. The harbor can be reached by crossing over the limestone bridge from Main Street, built especially for the Marquis of Londonderry. The small harbor, once a port of call for fishermen, now shelters pleasure yachts. Carnlough is surrounded on three sides by hills that rise 1,000 feet from the sea.
- Address: 24 km (15 miles) north of Larne on A2, Carnlough, Co. Antrim
- Phone: 028/2888–5236
- Location: Glens of Antrim
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We encountered the "chip & pin only" situation in a phone store near Brown Thomas in Dublin. Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more