Chios Archaeological Museum
Chios Archaeological Museum Review
A collection that ranges from proto-Helladic pottery dug up in Emborio to a letter, on stone, from Alexander the Great addressed to the Chiotes and dated 332 BC, this museum also displays beautiful Ionian sculptures crafted by Chiotes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's