- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- impressive vistas
- intimate atmosphere
- not walking distance from town
Check Rates from our Partners
Mykonos Grace Review
Small, charming, luxurious, and set above the beach of Aghios Stefanos, this has a truly impressing setting, replete with an encompassing view of Mykonos's harbor. A boutique hotel that deftly combines traditional architectural elements and sleek modern design, it comes with an aquatic feel. Not only is the main pool large, but the poolside bar and restaurant beckon beautifully, even though many guest rooms feature terraces with plunge pools. Transfers and breakfast are included.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "I Follow Apollo” presents the highlights of Greece, including Athens, Olympia, Meteora, Sparta, the Byzantine Empire, and a cruise to the islands of Mykonos, Santorini, Crete, & Rhodes, Read more
Greek Islands in November on Constelation, weather great, should have been memorable for good things.
After sailing on Infiniti last year and really enjoying it we booked this cruise, would have though Read more
Thanks in advance for all your help.
I'm turning 40 in a few weeks and decided I want to head to Europe for two or three weeks. I've been to Turkey, Bulgaria, UK, France. I want to explore some new areas. Read more
· News & Features
Ask around and most people will tell you to spend as short a layover as possible in Athens before booking ... Read more
With the Aegean Sea as its backdrop, Greece serves a heavy hand of magical Mediterranean living.... Read more
A week in the Greek isles?... Read more