- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
If you are planning to take the bus, trolley, and metro several times in one day during your stay, buy a 24-hour ticket for all the urban network (€3) or a single ticket (€1) valid for all travel completed within 90 minutes. A pass also saves you the hassle of validating tickets numerous times.
Or opt for a weekly pass or a monthly pass, available at the beginning of the month from terminal kiosks and metro stations (€15 for unlimited bus, trolley, and tram travel; €35 with metro included). You need a passport-size photograph of yourself for the pass.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe