- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- German Phrases
In summer you can dine on flambéed tart and salad under centuries-old trees. When it's cooler, slip inside the Reichsabtei Corvey's excellent and elegant restaurant for a hot coffee and a piece of one its delicious cakes. With advance notice, a Fürstenbankett, or princely banquet, can be arranged for groups in the vaulted cellars.
- Address: Schloss Corvey, Höxter, 37654
- Phone: 05271/8323
- Location: Höxter
- Credit cards accepted.
- Closed Nov.–Mar and Mon. Closed Tues. in May and Oct.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
Two farm kid high school sweethearts celebrate 35 years of marriage in Europe. Read more
I attended the opening of the Nuremberg Christkindlsmarkt yesterday evening. Read more
Is it customary to leave a gratuity for the chambermaids in Europe? Read more
· News & Features
Wine connoisseurs take note: Norwegian Cruise Line has partnered with the Michael Mondavi Family Estate ... Read more
Got cabin fever?... Read more
Finding an affordable, stylish hotel in Manhattan is a challenge.... Read more