- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Chef Michel Kayser adds a personal touch to local specialties at this à la mode modern restaurant. The menu changes according to the season and the chef's creative whimsy. Golden zucchini flowers with frothy truffle mousseline followed by a rich bull steak, roasted in its own juice and served with pan-roasted potatoes, may not leave room for dessert. The decor is elegantly spare, with stone walls and large bay windows; but the gardens are extensive, and often apricots and peaches plucked from the overhanging branches will appear on your plate, magically transformed into some delicious creation.
- Address: 2 rue Xavier Tronc, Rte. de l'Aeroport Nîmes, 30128 | Map It
- Phone: 04–66–70–08–99
- Website: www.michelkayser.com
- Location: Nimes
- Reservations essential.
- Closed Sun. dinner. Closed Mon. and Tues. Sept.–June, and Sun. and Mon. July–Aug. Closed 2 weeks end of Feb. and Aug.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
Hi fellow Fodorites, based on a recommendation from one of you I am booking this apartment in the Canal St. Read more
· News & Features
Gorgeous villa in Provence with a cool, cultural backstory? ... Read more
If the scent of olive trees, honey, and flowers is in the air, you've made it to Aix-en-Provence.... Read more
We travel for many reasons, not the least of which is to experience a new way of life.... Read more