- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel Saint-Louis en L'Isle
At a Glance
- romantic location
- ancient architectural details
- friendly staff
- location is a bit far from the sights
- métro stations are not so convenient
- small rooms
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Saint-Louis en L'Isle Review
The location on the exceptionally charming Ile St-Louis is the real draw of this five-story hotel, which retains many of its original 17th-century stone walls and wooden beams. Tiny balconies on the upper levels have views of the Seine. Corner rooms are brighter and have more spacious bathrooms. Breakfast is served in the vaulted stone cellar. Satellite TV, free Internet, and air-conditioning are welcome amenities. A major plus is the hotel's reasonably priced airport shuttle service—book an airport pick-up when you reserve your room.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Most of the towns along the northern coastline of France were destroyed during WW2, but there is at least one notable exception -- the town of Mers-les-Bains in Picardy, which displays one of the most amazing Read more
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
We are travelling around France and as part of the trip we are going to the Dordogne area for one week. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more