- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- trendy designer decor
- huge bathtubs
- quiet location
- close to Eiffel Tower but not much else
- services are limited for a hotel in this price range
- breakfast area feels cold and somber
Check Rates from our Partners
Le Sezz Review
Created by French furniture designer Christophe Pillet in a chic residential district of Paris, Le Sezz mixes rough stone walls with splashes of tomato red and mustard yellow for the ultimate bachelor pad feel. One-way glass walls separate the sleeping areas from the bathrooms, many of which have tubs big enough for two. The owner has pushed the trend of scaled-down reception desks even further by not having one at all. All the paperwork is done in advance, so you can go directly to your room. A champagne bar and Espace Bien-Être ("well-being center," or spa) cater to jet-setters.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more