- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- intimate, homestyle atmosphere
- close to the Champs-Élysées
- across from a noisy bar
- no fitness center
- inconsistent customer service
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Daniel Review
A contemporary antidote to the minimalist trend, the Daniel is decorated in rich fabrics and antique furnishings from France, North Africa, and the Far East. The lobby feels like a living room, with deep sofas covered with colorful satin pillows, dark hardwood floors, and delicate Chinese floral wallpaper. Rooms have Toile de Jouy fabrics, flat-screen TVs, and free Wi-Fi. Little luxuries include lavender sachets and padded hangers in the closets and glass jars of sea salts in the marble or Moroccan-tile bathrooms. Room No. 601, under the roof, has a huge claw-foot bathtub. The feeling is rather feminine and pretty. Afternoon tea is popular in the salon. A Relais & Châteaux property, the hotel is on the more expensive side and has a staff that doesn't always deliver.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I'll be leaving for Villefranche-sur-Mer in two weeks and would welcome any suggestions for things to do and sights to see while in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more