- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel Collège de France
At a Glance
- walking distance to major Rive Gauche sights
- free Wi-Fi
- ceiling fans
- big difference between renovated and unrenovated rooms
- thin walls between rooms
- no air-conditioning
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Collège de France Review
Exposed stone walls, wooden beams, and medieval artwork echo the style of the Musée Cluny, two blocks from this charming family-run hotel. Rooms convey a less elaborate, more streamlined aesthetic than the lobby, and they're relatively quiet owing to the side-street location. Room No. 62, on the top floor, costs a bit more but has a small balcony with superb views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
WARNING: This trip report will be dry (not as in witty, but as in the text book you repeatedly drooled over in college), possibly long-winded, and totally ignore most restaurants in Paris. Read more
I have been planning this trip for over a year and a half. Read more
· News & Features
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. ... Read more
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants... Read more
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City o... Read more