- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
Fodor's Paris 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hôtel Collège de France
At a Glance
- walking distance to major Rive Gauche sights
- free Wi-Fi
- ceiling fans
- big difference between renovated and unrenovated rooms
- thin walls between rooms
- no air-conditioning
Check Rates from our Partners
Hôtel Collège de France Review
Exposed stone walls, wooden beams, and medieval artwork echo the style of the Musée Cluny, two blocks from this charming family-run hotel. Rooms convey a less elaborate, more streamlined aesthetic than the lobby, and they're relatively quiet owing to the side-street location. Room No. 62, on the top floor, costs a bit more but has a small balcony with superb views.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In my wildest dream, i would never have guessed that my favorite niece and I would celebrate out big birthdays on the same year, or that we would do it in Paris in September!
She has always had a fascinated Read more
Hi we are just back so I am going to start a bit as I remember things! Read more
I'll be leaving for Villefranche-sur-Mer in two weeks and would welcome any suggestions for things to do and sights to see while in the area. Read more
· News & Features
Tired of following the pack? ... Read more
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining... Read more
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history.... Read more