Fodor's Paris 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload Paris - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Musée de l'Érotisme
Musée de l'Érotisme Review
What better place for the Museum of Erotic Art than smack in the heart of the city's red-light district? Though the subject matter is rather limited, the collection features a respectable mix of world art (think carvings from Africa, Indonesia, and Peru, plus Chinese ivories and Japanese prints). It also has racy cartoons by Robert Crumb and photographs of Pigalle prostitutes and bordellos, some quite chic, from the 1930s and 1940s. Three floors are dedicated to temporary exhibits by contemporary artists and photographers.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
After being closed for renovation since 2008, the Paris zoo finally reopened in April 2014. Just about everything was changed from ... Read more
Some of you may have read my report on our trip in 2012. So here we are again. After our last trip, I did think we may not return fo... Read more
In early September, my boyfriend and I are doing two weeks in Europe, and we'd love some help maximizing our time in each city. I've spel... Read more