- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
A pleasant old town on the banks of the Oise, Pontoise is famous for its link with the Impressionists.
Elsewhere in Ile-de-France
- Château de Vaux-le-Vicomte
- Disneyland Paris
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's