- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- French Phrases
l'Oiseau Cabosse Review
This straight-up organic restaurant and coffee bar is a good option for a light meal. With its kind and spunky service, chic outside terrace, and interesting location in the bourgeois bohemian Quartier de la Grosse Cloche (Big Clock neighborhood), it's a welcome find in the city. Try the duck confit parmentier, curry and leek quiche, or a fresh baked dessert. Don't miss the organic, artisanal cola or 100% pure cocoa hot chocolate.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent a week at the end of May exploring the Dordogne from a base near Sarlat-la-Canéda. Read more
Bikerscott and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary in Paris last weekend and thought I would share our pictures and restaurants.
We usually stay in the 11th but I have always wanted to try Le Marais Read more
Hi we are an Australian family of 2 adults and 2 children (11 and 8) who are planning on visiting family in Malta and incorporating a 5 week European holiday( as it is very expensive for 4 of us to fly Read more